Root Canal Treatment Near Grand Rapids
A toothache may occur for a handful of different reasons, but a qualified dentist can help quell the pain and protect your oral health. At Always A Smile, our team is happy to offer root canal treatment in order to clear out an infection or damaged pulp. Stop by and see us today if you think you might need a root canal near Grand Rapids.
How a Root Canal Helps
Despite the myths that still surround the treatment, a root canal is a common and relatively painless procedure. It will bring you relief from pain that you may already be feeling due to a problem with the pulp in one or more of your teeth.
- It Alleviates Pain and Discomfort. A dying or infected tooth can cause a great deal of pain and discomfort for anybody. This is often one of the primary factors that inspire people to seek out dental work. Root canal treatment will eliminate this pain by clearing out the infection.
- It Keeps Your Natural Tooth. The field of dentistry offers a multitude of different types of prosthetics to replace your teeth. However, it is ideal to keep your natural teeth. In many cases, your dentist can allow you to keep a natural tooth that has suffered from an infection.
- It Prevents the Infection from Spreading. In addition to treating your pain and potentially saving your tooth, root canal treatment will prevent an infection from spreading. This is crucial for your oral health, so it’s wise to have the procedure done sooner rather than later. Treatment can prevent the problem from spreading, which can keep your dental health in top shape.
If you think you might need a root canal near Grand Rapids, feel free to call Ronald M Olszewski at Always A Smile at (616) 949-1700. Our practice is happy to offer a multitude of important treatments in addition to root canals, from dental implants to porcelain veneers.
Why Choose Us
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Accepts Most Insurance
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office
- Denture Lab On Site
- Invisible Braces