$100 Extraction Per Tooth. Call For Details.
Dentures in Grand Rapids
A full, healthy smile imbues you with self-confidence and projects an image of health, youth, and vitality. Ronald M. Olszewski, DDS of Always A Smile is dedicated to helping all patients achieve a lasting smile they can love. Receiving dentures in Grand Rapids can make this goal possible for a wide variety of individuals who have suffered the loss of several or all of their natural teeth. Dentures can provide new confidence in your appearance that will have a positive influence on every sphere of your life.
Are Dentures Right for You?
While dentures are often associated with complete tooth loss, missing most or all of the teeth in your mouth is not the only prerequisite for this treatment. Patients may consider dentures if several teeth suffer from severe damage or decay or their gums are affected by advanced periodontitis. These conditions can cause chronic pain and even put your general health at risk. If you are considering dentures at any age, it’s important to keep in mind that your dentist may need to extract some teeth before your dentures can be fitted. Tooth extraction prior to receiving dentures is a commonplace and painless procedure that eliminates the health risk associated with severe decay and gum disease. In these cases, it is often more affordable, more aesthetically-pleasing, and more beneficial for your long-term health to remove the damaged teeth and replace them with realistic, well-fitting dentures.
Caring for Your Dentures
Although dentures are not your natural teeth, they still require daily care to keep your smile looking its best and maintain your oral health. After receiving your dentures, your dentist will take the time to ensure you know how to care for them and which products are best for your dentures.
- Dentures should be removed and rinsed after each meal or snack. This simple task will prevent bad breath throughout the day and make your dentures easier to clean each night.
- When removing your dentures, always handle them with care. Never simply wrap them in a napkin or place them unattended on a countertop.
- You should remove your dentures every night for deeper cleaning. To clean your dentures, use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a non-whitening toothpaste. Next, rinse your dentures and soak them in a denture cleansing solution overnight.
- Continue to visit your dentist regularly, even if you don’t experience problems. Always tell your dentist about changes such as gum irritation or a poor fit.
Are you ready to consider dentures in Grand Rapids? Please call Always A Smile at (616) 949-1700 to schedule an appointment with Ronald M. Olszewski, DDS and discuss your current dental health, your aesthetic goals, and your treatment options.
Why Choose Us
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Accepts Most Insurance
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office
- Denture Lab On Site