About Always A Smile Dental In Grand Rapids, MI
At Always A Smile Dental, the office of Ronald M. Olszewski DDS, we work diligently to maintain a positive reputation throughout our Grand Rapids, MI community. We have done this by building long-term, lasting relationships with our patients. Our goal is to provide a positive experience from the first time you visit so that you continue to return for continuous dental services.
Our Comprehensive Dental Services
- Teeth Cleaning – Teeth cleanings are recommended every six months and are one of your best defenses against cavities. They will greatly slow or prevent gum disease and periodontal disease.
- Root Canals – When a tooth becomes infected, reflected in its nerves in the root, the tissue needs to be removed, resulting in a root canal.
- Dental Exams – Each appointment begins with an oral examination and concludes with thorough teeth cleaning. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will ensure you are comfortable.
- Dental X-Rays – We can take x-rays of your teeth and mouth to detect hidden dental abnormalities and identify problems that may include tooth decay, cavities, and more.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Armed with unrivaled expertise and advanced technology, we examine patients’ mouths for any signs of cancer or precancerous growths.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown is customized to each tooth for a proper fit. It may comprise various materials, such as ceramics, gold, resin, porcelain, and metal.
- Dentures – With dentures, you can talk and eat again like normal, but you can also remove them at night to keep them clean.
- Veneers – Even if you take excellent care of your teeth, brush regularly, and eat a healthy diet, your teeth can still become damaged over time – veneers can be a solution.
- Teeth Whitening – Our in-office methods use state-of-the-art technology and high-quality products to brighten your smile in multiple shades.
- Invisalign® – A cutting-edge teeth straightening treatment, Invisalign® offers a highly effective and non-invasive alternative to traditional braces.
- Invisible Braces – Invisible braces, as their name suggests, are nearly invisible plastic aligners that gently guide your teeth into place. They are removable and barely noticeable.
- Dental Implants – A dental implant is comprised of three parts: the implant, the abutment, and the crown. The implant itself is a titanium screw that is surgically implanted into your jaw.
Our premier dental practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. To fulfill our mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Our Lead Dentist, Dr. Ronald M. Olszewski, DDS
Dr. Ronald M. Olszewski, DDS obtained his degree in 1984 from the University of Michigan. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Donated Dental Services, Trade Network, and the International Association of Orthodontics. Outside of the fulfillment of being a husband and a busy father of three beautiful children, Dr. Ronald M. Olszewski, DDS is enthusiastic about seeing his patients leave his office with teeth restored to sound condition and in the case of cosmetic dentistry, with an attractive smile. In his spare time, he is an avid Michigan football fan.
Why Choose Always A Smile Dental?
When you Google “general dentistry near me” or “cosmetic dentistry near me,” you’ll likely be flooded with options throughout Grand Rapids, MI. We hope you’ll be able to determine Always A Smile Dental as the right fit for you and your family. With a wide variety of dental services ranging from general dentistry to cosmetic and emergency dentistry, we offer every dental service you might need under one roof. Our patients are our priority, and we do everything to ensure their comfort. Qualities that set us apart from our competition include:
- We have more than 25 years of experience
- We employ friendly, knowledgeable staff
- We accept most dental insurance
- We can handle all of your dental needs in one office
- We have a denture lab on site
- We offer Invisalign®
Contact Always A Smile Dental Today
From partial dentures to dental implant procedures, Always A Smile Dental offers a wide range of comprehensive dental services. If you’re in Grand Rapids, MI, and need state-of-the-art dental care, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Accepts Most Insurance
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office
- Denture Lab On Site